All firearms have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and have a lifetime limited warranty. POF-USA firearms are warranted to the original retail customer against defects in material and workmanship. All labor and/or replacement parts, at our discretion, are free of charge.
• Voids: Shipping to and from our repair facilities, government fees, damages caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damages due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, consequential or incidental damages and/or expenses, any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
• Trouble Shooting: Almost all technical issues with our rifles are ammunition related. For technical assistance please visit our FAQ pages, as they cover almost all of our most common product questions, technical questions, and weapon care and cleaning procedures. If you have any other questions or have not solved your issue with the answers provided, please call technical assistance at 623-561-9572 or email@example.com.
• Other Warranties: Any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to 1 year from date of purchase.
• Contact: To obtain warranty performance, please call us at 623-561-9572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Payment Options: We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard and Certified Funds. All C.O.D. orders require payment by certified check unless prior arrangements have been made. Payments made by certified check or cashier’s check can be shipped on same day received. Personal checks require ten (10) days to clear unless prior arrangements have been made.
• FFL Policy: Complete rifles and lower receivers must be ordered and paid for through a BATF issued Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer of your choice. There are no exceptions. If you do not have a FFL you will need to find a licensed firearms dealer to do the transfer for you. All orders requiring a FFL must provide a fax copy of the FFL license number. Please fax the license number to 623-321-1680 prior to your order. It is illegal to deal in firearms without FFL documentation.
• Tax: All of our rifles and pistols include the Federal Excise Tax.
• Restricted States: Pre-ban rifles & high-capacity magazines are unavailable in California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York. Bullet buttons and 5-round magazines will be included with rifle orders to these states.
• Short Barreled Rifles: SBR’s require a 50% deposit that is non-refundable unless denied by the ATF.
• Delivery Times: Delivery times are estimated at the time of the order. We will always try to hold our estimated delivery times. To ensure quality of our custom rifles, under no circumstances will we rush any order. In-stock merchandise is generally shipped within 24-48 hours of order receipt.
• Authorized Destinations: POF-USA will only ship firearms (rifles and lower receivers) to a FFL holder. You must enter the FFL licensed dealer’s address as the shipping address when you place your order.
• Shipping Costs: Shipping costs are not included in our pricing. USP Ground shipping on a full rifle can be estimated by a sales representative, but exact pricing will not be determined until payment is transferred (upon shipment). Payment through check will require a deposit for the estimated shipping cost.
• Shipping Company: Products are generally shipped, but not limited to, UPS Ground. UPS requires delivery of item to a physical address. UPS will not ship to a P.O. Box. UPS Next Day Air® is available upon request (if item is in stock).
• International Shipments: Standard FFL shipments are exclusive to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We only ship to foreign countries through a state department authorized exporting agency. All foreign orders require a 50% deposit.
• Warranty Void: Altering or modifying parts is dangerous and will void the warranty. POF-USA rifles and pistols are manufactured to perform properly with the original parts as designed.
• Customer Discretion: It is your duty to make sure any parts you buy are made for our rifles and pistols, are installed correctly, and that neither the originals nor the replacements are altered or changed.
• Warning: POF-USA rifles and pistols are complex precision tools with many parts that must relate correctly with other parts in order for proper and safe operation. Putting a rifle together wrong or with incorrect or modified parts can result in a damaged rifle, serious personal injury, or death to you and others through malfunction.
• Professional Modification: Always have a qualified gunsmith work on your rifle or at least check any work not performed by a qualified gunsmith.
• Parts, Gear, and Uppers: POF-USA offers a 30-day return policy. If you are not satisfied with your direct purchase, simply return it for a full refund of the purchased price. You will need to email email@example.com or call us at 623-561-9572 to obtain an RMA number prior to returning. Complete the form and include it with your shipment. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned merchandise.
• After 30 Days: No refunds for credit after 30 days from invoice date. No credit will be granted for shipping charges or surcharges.
• Return Void: No refund will be allowed of the product has been modified in any way.
• Rifles, Pistols, and Lower Receivers: All serialized firearms need to return to the FFL Dealer they were purchased from.
• Acquisition of Information: We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
• Our Employees and Privacy: We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
• Security Measures: We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
• Disclosure to Third Parties: We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
The manufacturers suggested retail prices and other specifications and terms stated on this website are subject to change without notice. While Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF-USA) attempts to provide accurate information, there may sometimes be inadvertent inaccuracies.
POF-USA is not responsible for, and reserves the right to correct, any such inaccuracies.
MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICING (MAP)
MAP pricing policy refers only to the price that an authorized retailer uses to advertise in print, direct mailing, internet and other print forms of advertising. MAP pricing policy does not refer to the price at which an authorized retailer uses to sell our products.
Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF) believes that our authorized retailers and their sales representatives commit much time and resource toward supporting our product. We recognize that there are significant costs involved in developing, protecting, advertising, branding and educating the consumer on the value and quality of the POF product line. Because of those costs we offer our products to authorized retailers at a cost and price structure that we believe fosters the profit necessary to fund the activities mentioned.
The purpose of our MAP policy is to support our mutually beneficial cost and price structure to maintain an equal field of opportunity for all authorized retailers – regardless of size or purchasing power. We also believe that a sound MAP policy protects consumers from retailers who have no knowledge of the products, provide no support and in some cases misrepresent product availability.
Authorized dealers and retailers are to use the POF MAP pricing outlined in our price list. We will supply a current copy via email or USPS first class mail if you need and request it. We reserve the right to discontinue business with authorized retailers that do not adhere to this policy.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on POF-USA’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on POF-USA’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by POF-USA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on POF-USA’s web site are provided “as is”. POF-USA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, POF-USA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The website has been designed and maintained to stay as comprehensive and factual as possible. However, we reserve th right to make changes at any time, without notice, to prices, finishes, materials, furniture, accessories, components, specifications, models and availability.
In no event shall POF-USA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on POF-USA’s Internet site, even if POF-USA or a POF-USA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS and ERRATA
POF-USA does its best to provide current, accurate information on its products. The materials appearing on POF-USA’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. POF-USA does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. POF-USA may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. POF-USA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
POF-USA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by POF-USA of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
SITE TERMS MODIFICATIONS
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.