AR-10 Rifle case with pre-cut cavities that will accommodate stock, any optic, and barrel lengths up to 26″ long with flash hider. Areas for 2 magazines and accessory/ammo slot. Cut into Mil-spec high density 2.2 lb polyethylene (A $100 upgrade from Pelican/Storm) that is impervious to cleaning oils/solvents, will not hold moisture, and the high density protects the package during extreme transit. Two layers of HDPE foam in the bottom and a 2″ thick layer of dense convoluted foam in the lid. Six (6) molded holes for padlocks to secure the contents. ATA Specification 300 II rated. Available in black only.
Interior Dims: 40″ Long x 13.75″ Wide x 4″ Deep
AR-10 Case Features
- Injection molded for strength
- Perimeter pillars for added durability
- Six molded holes for secure locking
- Pre-cut high density 2.2lb polyethylene foam impervious to cleaning oils and moisture
- AR case fits virtually every build design
- Stackable design
- Wide latches for easy opening and closing
**Shipping is included in price**
There are no reviews yet.