The Luth MBA-1 Modular Buttstock is designed to replace the standard buttstock on your rifle. The Luth MBA-1 Modular Buttstock is designed to work with a standard A2 rifle style buffer tube and features Length-of-Pull adjustment and an adjustable cheek rise. The modular design allows you to configure the stock to your specific needs.
The MBA-1 requires a A2 Rifle buffer tube.
The MBA features multiple attachment points for a sling, including molded pockets that will accept Grovtec QD cups, sold separately. A rail attachment is available. Available in Black.
- Fully adjustable: extra 1″ height on cheek rest, additional 1 1/16″ length of pull with extended length buttplate
- Approximately half the weight of competitors’ adjustable stocks The “MBA” weighs just 1.26 lbs.
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- Modular buttstock assembly for the AR
- Interchangeable with standard A1 or A2 buttstocks or any aftermarket buttstock with overall length of approximately 10.5″
- Length: 10 3/8″ ( 11.5″ extended )
- Sling swivels not included
- Not interchangeable with carbine rifles with telescoping assemblies.
- Fully Ambidextrous and can be comfortably used shooting off either shoulder (Cheek piece pre-installed for right handed shooters but can be installed on either side for right or left hand shooters)