To apply for the class, after or before a seat purchase, please visit the application page.
This course consists of two days of hands-on intensive training with the major emphasis placed on learning the cycles of operation. Providing the participant the ability to diagnose and repair any issue with the POF “P” series rifle system. Training will include firearms safety, cycles of operation, nomenclature, care and cleaning, disassembly and reassembly, maintenance, inspection techniques, gauging, parts replacement with fitting & adjustments, diagnosing and identification of problems with the POF “P” series rifle system.
- Participants, through intensive instruction will learn and be able to perform the following:
- Standard Function Check Field Strip the POF Rife, Level I & II
- Disassemble an Upper & Lower Receiver Clean and Inspect All Components
- Repair or Replace any Worn or Broken Parts Gauge All Specified Parts
- Reassemble an Upper & Lower Receiver Diagnose & Identify Rifle Issues
- Perform a Full Function Check Prepare a Rifle for Return to Service
(Includes the Armorer’s Manual)