I followed the guidelines and I am still having problems. What do I do now?
Contact Technical Support [email protected] or if you do not have access to email, you can call them at 623-561-9572. When contacting Technical Support always know the Serial Number of the firearm, the brand and type of ammo being used, the brand of magazine being used, and the setting of the gas system when your malfunction occurred.
- Should your POF-USA firearm require service it should be returned to the POF-USA factory. Technical Support will provide you with a shipping address and possibly a Return Authorization Number (RMA)
- Ensure your firearm or upper is unloaded.
- Do not ship any ammunition with the firearm (ship separately if required).
- Enclose a letter containing your full name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), Daytime Phone Number, Email Address, Serial Number of the Firearm, and Details of the Problems Experienced.
- We recommend that you insure your shipment.
- Customers pay shipping when returning product to POF-USA. We will pay return shipping charges for warranty repaired product to customer.
- For non-warranty repairs customer will be contacted with an estimate for repair to include cost of parts, labor, and return shipping.