POF-USA has positioned itself through superior engineering and design in making the AR platform the absolute best it can be. Each rifle is built with technology that is 100% unique to POF-USA rifles. These enhancements are explained in detail on respective rifle pages. These are enhancements that no other manufacturer can claim, as most of them prefer their comfort zone of fitting standard parts together instead of delivering reliable innovation to those that need it most - our Patriots.
- AR PistolsThe Ultimate in AR Pistols, featuring the SB Tactical SBA3 arm brace.Available in 5.56, .300BLK, & 7.62 NATO
- Gas Piston RiflesThe Ultimate Fighting Machines
that just won’t quit.Available in 5.56, .300BLK, 7.62 NATO, .300 Win Mag, & 6.5 Creedmoor
- Direct Impingement RiflesMore than MILSPEC, this is how direct impingement rifles should be made.Available in 5.56, .223 Wylde, 7.62x39, & .300BLK
- Bolt Action RiflesAR familiarity with bolt action simplicity,
legal in all 13 colonies.Available in 5.56 & .308
Slides UPDATE THE MUNDANE.
AVAILABLE FOR GLOCK® 19, 17, AND 34 IN GEN 3 AND GEN 4
and counting 14.5” full-auto P308
“…we decided to continue testing the rifle to complete failure.- After Action Report from unnamed sheriff’s department
To date we have not been able to complete this task…”
THE REVOLUTION RECEIVES AMERICAN RIFLEMAN GOLDEN BULLSEYE AWARD
Built on our Gen 4 Lower Receiver
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release with Enhanced Bolt Catch
- Ambidextrous Safety Selector
- Receiver Tension Screws
- Oversized Mag Well Flare
- Ambidextrous Recessed Finger Rest
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Oversized Integrated Trigger Guard w/ Grip Relief
- Ambidextrous Bolt Hold Open
- Available QD Rear Sling Mount
POF-USA’s patented E2 dual-extraction technology consists of four small channels cut into the walls of the chamber allowing a small amount of gas pressure to push against the neck of the spent case. This pressure assists in extraction by breaking the seal between the chamber and case as well as pushing the spent case to the rear as the extractor is pulling to the rear. This removes a tremendous amount of work that would otherwise be left up to the extractor.