Our products are unlike anything else out there. And with such a unique take on an otherwise familiar platform comes the responsibility of educating our customers on the “whats”, “hows”, and “whys”. We’re here to help. Maybe you had a memorable experience with your POF. We want to know. Email our specialized departments day or night, or call us during the week. We look forward to hearing from you.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday thru Friday
7:30am – 4:00pm MST
OFFICE: (623) 561-9572 or (877) 561-9572
FAX: (623) 321-1680
Please call for mailing information
New Year’s Day
Friday after Thanksgiving
– Product Questions
– Performance Questions
– Warranty / Policy Information
– Catalog Request
– Individual Officers
- All POF-USA firearms have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and have a limited lifetime warranty. POF-USA firearms are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for the life of the firearm regardless of ownership. Normal maintenance is not covered by the warranty and it is the responsibility of the owner to assure the weapon is properly maintained. All labor and /or replacement parts at the discretion of POF-USA are free of charge.
• Voids: Shipping to and from our repair facilities, government fees, damages caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damages due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, consequential or incidental damages and/or expenses, any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
• Trouble Shooting: Almost all technical issues with our rifles are ammunition related. For technical assistance please visit our FAQ pages, as they cover almost all of our most common product questions, technical questions, and weapon care and cleaning procedures. If you have any other questions or have not solved your issue with the answers provided, please call technical assistance at 623-561-9572 or email email@example.com.
• Payment Options: We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard and Certified Funds. All C.O.D. orders require payment by certified check unless prior arrangements have been made. Payments made by certified check or cashier’s check can be shipped on same day received. Personal checks require ten (10) days to clear unless prior arrangements have been made.
• FFL Policy: Complete rifles and lower receivers must be ordered and paid for through a BATF issued Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer of your choice. There are no exceptions. If you do not have a FFL you will need to find a licensed firearms dealer to do the transfer for you. All orders requiring a FFL must provide a fax copy of the FFL license number. Please fax the license number to 623-321-1680 prior to your order. It is illegal to deal in firearms without FFL documentation.
• Tax: All of our rifles and pistols include the Federal Excise Tax.
• Restricted States: Pre-ban rifles & high-capacity magazines are unavailable in California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York. Bullet buttons and 10-round magazines will be included with rifle orders to these states.
• Short Barreled Rifles: SBR’s require a 50% deposit that is non-refundable unless denied by the ATF.
• Delivery Times: Delivery times are estimated at the time of the order. We will always try to hold our estimated delivery times. To ensure quality of our custom rifles, under no circumstances will we rush any order. In-stock merchandise is generally shipped within 24-48 hours of order receipt.
• Shipping Costs: Shipping costs are not included in our pricing. Please contact our Sales Team for exact shipping quotes. Sales@pof-usa.com or (623) 561-9572.
• International Shipments: Standard FFL shipments are exclusive to the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We only ship to foreign countries through a state department authorized exporting agency. All foreign orders require a 50% deposit.
• Warranty Void: Altering or modifying parts is dangerous and will void the warranty. POF-USA rifles and pistols are manufactured to perform properly with the original parts as designed.
• Customer Discretion: It is your duty to make sure any parts you buy are made for our rifles and pistols, are installed correctly, and that neither the originals nor the replacements are altered or changed.
• Warning: POF-USA rifles and pistols are complex precision tools with many parts that must relate correctly with other parts in order for proper and safe operation. Putting a rifle together wrong or with incorrect or modified parts can result in a damaged rifle, serious personal injury, or death to you and others through malfunction.
• Professional Modification: Always have a qualified gunsmith work on your rifle or at least check any work not performed by a qualified gunsmith.
• Parts, Gear, and Uppers: POF-USA offers a 30-day return policy. If you are not satisfied with your direct purchase, simply return it for a full refund of the purchased price. You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 623-561-9572 to obtain an RMA number prior to returning. Complete the form and include it with your shipment. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned merchandise.
• After 30 Days: No refunds for credit after 30 days from invoice date. No credit will be granted for shipping charges or surcharges.
• Return Void: No refund will be allowed if the product has been modified in any way.
• Rifles, Pistols, and Lower Receivers: All serialized firearms need to return to the FFL (dealer) they were purchased from.
• Acquisition of Information: We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
• Our Employees and Privacy: We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
• Security Measures: We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
• Disclosure to Third Parties: We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
The manufacturers suggested retail prices and other specifications and terms stated on this website are subject to change without notice. While Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF-USA) attempts to provide accurate information, there may sometimes be inadvertent inaccuracies.
POF-USA is not responsible for, and reserves the right to correct, any such inaccuracies.