This course consists of two days of hands-on intensive training with the major emphasis placed on learning the cycles of operation. Providing the participant the ability to diagnose and repair any issue with the POF-USA “P” series rifle system. Training will include firearms safety, cycles of operation, nomenclature, care and cleaning, disassembly and reassembly, maintenance, inspection techniques, gauging, parts replacement with fitting & adjustments, diagnosing and identification of problems with the POF-USA “P” series rifle system.
- Participants, through intensive instruction will learn and be able to perform the following:
- Standard Function Check Field Strip the POF-USA Rifle, Level I & II
- Disassemble an Upper & Lower Receiver Clean and Inspect All Components
- Repair or Replace any Worn or Broken Parts Gauge All Specified Parts
- Reassemble an Upper & Lower Receiver Diagnose & Identify Rifle Issues
- Perform a Full Function Check Prepare a Rifle for Return to Service
This course will be instructed by a POF-USA Factory Certified Armorer Instructor and all students will receive a factory rifle repair manual. This course will certify the student as an Armorer for 3 years.
Host Agency: Request Host Package and discount information.
Contact: Armorer@POF-USA.com or call sales 623-561-9572
You will be emailed a student information packet to be filled out prior to the course.